Thursday, December 20, 2007

Don't Talk to Me, Don't EVEN Look at Me!

Hadley's not quite talking yet, but she lets me know when she'd prefer it if I weren't around. She'll take her truck and push it down the hall and wave "Bye! Bye!" to me then go into her room and shut the door. If I come in after her, she'll wave her arm as if to say, "Get out of here!" all the while scowling at me. Some people assume she's up to no good and that's why she wants to be by herself, but she's actually working very hard. The other day, Jesse was able to get a few pictures of her when she was in an extreme level of concentration:






As you can see, it is very important work she's doing. Her animals are depending on her to move them from place to place in our condo. One must be very skilled and full of concentration in order to move one's animals around without them toppling off the block.
We wonder where Hadley gets this trait of wanting to be by herself from. It couldn't be from me. Those closest to me know me to be the fun loving and highly outgoing person that I am. It must be from Jesse. We all know how much he likes his quiet time. And he's so shy!

No comments: