Thursday, November 1, 2007

Momma's Helper

Thursday is "Clean the house-do laundry-go grocery shopping day" at the Feyen household, and Hadley loves to be a part of the festivities. She likes to pick out meals:












She helps me sort the laundry:

She loves Whole Foods, especially since that is where Mommy buys her a snack (and something for herself) and they sit in the cafe area for awhile:

















Yum, bananas and rice puffs. It doesn't get any better. She even insisted that she share some with me. I know I'm growing up when I take mushed up banana from my 1 year old daughter.

And because Hadley doesn't trust me with the grocery list OR the pen, she holds them while I get the things we need for the week.


All in all, an honest day's work.



1 comment:

Knit4Fun said...

Callie -
You are a riot - this blog is so cool - I feel really out of it - what a nice job you are doing. I love it that you guys can accomplish the laundry, cleaning and food shopping all in one day - you are super woman!

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your life - it's super fun to read!

Julie