Wednesday, February 20, 2008

At the Mall

On Monday we went to the mall to do a little shopping (or a lot; it depends on who you talk to), and Hadley had a good time playing in the play area there. She likes climbing on everything these days so this gave her a good chance to do that. She also loves kids and screams with delight when she sees someone her height. Hadley runs up to them with her arms outstretched and tries to give them all hugs. She must get this attribute from Jesse because I can't think of anytime in my life where I've felt hugging someone I've never met before (and even some people that I have met) is appropriate. But she does it all the same much to some of the other kids' horror. At any rate, here are some pictures of her at the mall:


Today Hadley had a check - up and she weighed in at 24 pounds, and her height is 31 inches. She is in the 60 percentile for both weight and height which the doctor said is good. Her head, on the other hand, is in the 97 percentile (I can't remember the measurement). We had a good doctor's visit, and are happy that she is happy and healthy.

No comments: