Monday, August 9, 2010

At the Lake

I'm getting a lot of mileage out of our Blue Ridge Mountain vacation in regards to the number of posts I put up.  I have a deep satisfaction from categorizing our trip into compartments.  We have Monticello, we have the trip to the animal farm, we have Harper being a drama queen because all of her ice-cream is gone, and now we have a little documentation of our time at the lake.

These are Harper's footprints and my attempt to try and be artistically meaningful in my photography.
Harper enjoyed digging and filling her bucket up with water for most of the time she was there.


Hadley, on the other hand, wanted to hang out on this:


I don't know.  I think this picture is very similar to that last scene in Jaws where Richard Dreyfus and that other guy are swimming on that piece of wood from the boat that Jaws destroyed.  There's just something unsettling about it. 

That's Hadley starting to climb up the ladder.  I'm not sure where Jesse is.

Movin' on up.
"C'mon, Dad! Get yourself up here!"


Best. Toy. Ever.

I'll end the post with a picture of Hadley's feet.  Just for the "full circle" effect.

No comments: