Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feeling Better

I don't sound all that great, but I am feeling much better then I was last week at this time.  At least now I can play with the girls, unlike last week when I was struggling to sit up. 

Since they've been back, the preferred activity is to play on this great mat that their Aunt Shani gave them for Christmas.  Their dinosaurs have lots of fun on it.
The dinosaurs are getting ready to ride the bus to go and get ice-cream, Teen Wolf style.

Hadley and Harper lined all these dinosaurs up, plus all the guys inside the bus and then proceeded to order a different kind of ice-cream for each one.  It was like 345 different ice cream orders.  Chocolate ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, vanilla ice cream with red sprinkles, chocolate and vanilla swirled in a cone, chocolate ice cream with nothing else on it.  Everyone had ice-cream except for the bus driver who needed to stand by the bus to "keep it safe," and the pterodactyl because "he can't stand up."  Poor guys.

After ice-cream it was circle time.
Apparently the bus driver is the teacher. Or he is about to get beat up.  I'm not sure what's going to happen here.  It's mildy threatening, however.
Whatever was about to happen next, I was glad to be able to be a part of it.

3 comments:

Tara Shuple said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better...very impressed with your spelling of pteradactyl...(which I am sure I just spelled wrong!)

Callie said...

You know I had to look that word up, Tara! :) I started spelling it with a "t" and thought I'd better google it just in case.

Shani said...

Glad the rug is filling a few hours here and there, even though the rug has a few odd destinations on it (did the bus visit the volcano next?)