Friday, August 7, 2009

Afternoon Activities

Hadley and Harper go down for naps at the same time in the afternoon, but Harper usually wakes up before Hadley. Recently, I've been sitting her down in the living room with a bunch of toys and she is quite happy to play for awhile.


When Hadley wakes up, the girls usually enjoy a snack together before we move on to the next thing. Yesterday they both got some messy treats that they both thoroughly enjoyed: a popsicle for Hadley and a teething biscuit for Harper.
"Hey Harper, you got a little something on your face....."


It might be obvious from the picture that the girls are watching TV. However, they are not watching Diego, Dora, Sesame Street, or Mickey Mouse. Somehow I managed to convince them to watch Mama Mia! Hadley liked the boats and water, and both of them liked the singing and dancing. Personally, I think it was Colin Firth.

1 comment:

Tara Shuple said...

I have pics of Cole with a teething biscuit...uugh. I think he was sitting on your Mom's lap!!! Anyways, I don't think Chase ever got those.... poor kid!!