Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Post Where I Try and get Crafty

Lately, when we take the girls to the park, the thing that they like to do the most is dig.  It doesn't matter if there isn't any sand to dig in.  They'll dig in mud, woodchips, whatever they can find. 

At a recent outing to a park, the girls began to collect acorns that had fallen from the trees. 



We put the acorns in a bag to collect "for stew" as Hadley said, but while they were picking up all the acorns they could find, I thought of another idea.  I took a couple of pictures of the girls.

Then took myself to Micheals to buy a picture frame and a glue gun.  And then I got the acorns.


Finished product:

I don't know.  Those acorns are kind of freaking me out.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Now make another one with all the hats. Those acorns look naked without them.